Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of nice plants for sale! All super healthy!

Hygro 'Low grow'~7 stems 6.00 per portions (2 portions available)

Hygro 'bold'~7 stems~5.00~SOLD

Pogostemon erectum (formerly Rotala verticillaris)~4 stems~5.00~SOLD

Polygonum praetermissum ('Ruby')~5.00 per stem(2 stems available)

Rotala macrandra~6 stems~5.00~SOLD

Rotala sp. 'Green narrow'~thinner leaf then the normal gree~15 stems~6.00~SOLD

Downoi~these were shaded so they dont have the compact growth, just a small space between nodes.~2.00 per stem~(4 available)

Ludwigia arcuata~8 stems~5.00~SOLD

Ludwigia brevipes~9 stems~6.00~SOLD

Echinodorus Vesuvius~5 small plants~6.00

Eriocaulon cinereum~these are large plants that are ready to be split, so you will have more soon!~12.00 each plant(4 plants available)

Java fern 'Trident'~ Such an awesome fern!

2 rhizomes that are approx. 1-1.5" long, they have several leaves each and 1-2 plantlets included in the portion, nice starter portions~22.00 each portion(4 portions available)

Hemianthus Callitrichoides (HC)~very healthy and nice and thick, honestly some of the nicest I have ever seen! See the photo!

5" X 3" patch~26.00 per portion(3 portions available)

And I saved the best and most rare for last!

Elatine americana~Real nice! Forms a real nice bush, prefect nano or midground plant. Going to be a nice scape plant!~2.00 per stem(several stems available)

Shipping is 6.00

Payment is paypal only, if credit card you pay the fees. Please let me know how you are paying in a PM so I can send address and total if any cc fees are involved. Shipping will start this Saturday, Jan. 3. I dont have heat packs, never had the need for them, but keep your weather in mind.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks Tex Gal!
Here is what is left to make it a little easier to read.

Polygonum praetermissum ('Ruby')~5.00 per stem(2 stems available)

Downoi~these were shaded so they dont have the compact growth, just a small space between nodes.~2.00 per stem~(4 available)~SOLD

Echinodorus Vesuvius~5 small plants~6.00~SOLD

Eriocaulon cinereum~these are large plants that are ready to be split, so you will have more soon!~12.00 each plant(4 plants available)~ALL SOLD

Java fern 'Trident'~
2 rhizomes that are approx. 1-1.5" long, they have several leaves each and 1-2 plantlets included in the portion, nice starter portions~22.00 each portion(3 portions available)

Hemianthus Callitrichoides (HC)~ 5" X 3" patch~26.00 per portion(3 portions available)~ALL PENDING

Elatine americana~2.00 per stem(several stems available)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is what is left

Java fern 'Trident'~
2 rhizomes that are approx. 1-1.5" long, they have several leaves each and 1-2 plantlets included in the portion, nice starter portions~22.00 each portion(3 portions available)

Elatine americana~2.00 per stem(15 stems)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is what is left

Java fern 'Trident'~

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Hey Jeff - The Elatine americana I got reminds me so much of didiplis diandra. The color is not the same but otherwise it seems the same. My pieces are now about 4" long. How would one use this as a foreground plant? Seems like it just continues to grow up. Here is a px of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.