Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to clear some space in my 10g and 75g, so I have some shrimp and plants for sale.

Plants for Sale
(pics below, plant profiles linked from names), all are clean, healthy, and algae free:
Rare True Needle Leaf Java Fern (stays 3-4" short and needle-leaved): 1"+ clump - $4/ea. or 6 for $20 - 10 available
Microsorum pteropus 'Windelov' - all pictured below - $7
Rotala wallichii - 10 stems - $5 - 1 available
Ludwigia brevipes - 5 stems - $3 - SOLD
Ludwigia arcuata - 8 stems - $4 - 1 available
Ludwigia inclinata 'cuba' - 1 ginormous branching stem - SOLD
Blyxa japonica - 8 stems - $6 - 2 available

Shrimp for Sale (pics below, shrimp profiles linked from names):
Tiger Shrimp - 10 juveniles - $35 - 1 available
Snowball Shrimp - 10 juveniles - $30 - 2 available
Cherry Shrimp - 10 juveniles - $12 - 2 available

Payment: U.S. Buyers only. Paypal and Revolution Money Exchange are accepted. If you want to give Revolution a try, use this link to sign up and shipping is free.

Shipping for plants only via USPS Priority Mail: Add $6 if paying via Paypal. Add $5 if paying via Revolution. I'll ship today, tomorrow, or Wednesday. I'll cut and package the plants the day of shipping so they arrive in best possible health.

Shipping for shrimp or shrimp and plants via USPS Priority Mail Flatrate Box: Add $11 if paying via Paypal. Add $10 if paying via Revolution.

There is a no DOA guarantee on the shrimp. Please take a picture of the dead shrimp in the bag upon arrival. If a few DOA's, I'll refund you the price of the dead shrimp. If many DOA's, I'll resend a new batch. I've shipped lots of shrimp and none have every died (knock on wood), I just include this information for your peace of mind.

I will ship on Saturday or Monday and let you know.

Please PM me with questions and/or for payment address.

Most of the plants are coming from here:

Needle Leaf Java Fern (in a 20L for size reference):

10g showing Windelov Java Fern:

Tigers:

Mama Snowball:

·
Registered
299 Posts
PM sent for Rotala wallichii, Ludwigia brevipes and Ludwigia inclinata 'cuba' .

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the bump, Badcop, I hope the H. angustifolius grew out nice for ya.

All PM's responded to and quantities updated accordingly.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a lot of variation in Tiger shrimp, much more than I've seen in the other species I keep. In my Tiger population (100?), I have oranges, blues, maroons, and some with a bit of white to them. Of course, the juveniles for sale have the same genes, so who knows what any particular one will look up all grown up - don't be surprised if some are these colors.
Sorry, the adult oranges aren't for sale - they'z minezez, my preciousez. :)

List updated above to reflect what's still available.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Updated Quantities:

Rare True Needle Leaf Java Fern (stays 3-4" short and needle-leaved): 1"+ clump - $5/ea. or 6 for $25 - 6 available
Microsorum pteropus 'Windelov' - all pictured below - $7
Rotala wallichii - 10 stems - $5 - 1 available
Ludwigia brevipes - 5 stems - $3 - SOLD
Ludwigia arcuata - 8 stems - $4 - SOLD
Ludwigia inclinata 'cuba' - 1 ginormous branching stem - SOLD
Blyxa japonica - 8 stems - $6 - 1 available

Shrimp for Sale (pics below, shrimp profiles linked from names):
Tiger Shrimp - 10 juveniles - $35 - 1 available
Snowball Shrimp - 10 juveniles - $30 - 1 available
Cherry Shrimp - 10 juveniles - $12 - 2 available

Payment: U.S. Buyers only. Paypal and Revolution Money Exchange are accepted. If you want to give Revolution a try, use this link to sign up and shipping is free.

Shipping for plants only via USPS Priority Mail: Add $6 if paying via Paypal. Add $5 if paying via Revolution. I'll ship Sat. or Monday. I'll cut and package the plants the day of shipping so they arrive in best possible health.

Shipping for shrimp or shrimp and plants via USPS Priority Mail Flatrate Box: Add $11 if paying via Paypal. Add $10 if paying via Revolution.

There is a no DOA guarantee on the shrimp. Please take a picture of the dead shrimp in the bag upon arrival. If a few DOA's, I'll refund you the price of the dead shrimp. If many DOA's, I'll resend a new batch. I've shipped lots of shrimp and none have ever died (knock on wood), I just include this information for your peace of mind.

Please PM me with questions and/or for payment address.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.