Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks,
Its been a while but I am still around. School, wrk and married life keep me a little busy for the forums lately but I still grow gobs of plants:) I've not trimmed in a while so I have a lot of plants for sale:

1/2 gallon bag of pelia and Tiawan moss. A little mixed but not much and easily seerated. Algae free of course. $15 shipped or $9 shipped for half of it.

I have not trimmed the Rotala sp "Colorata" or R. sp. "green" yet but I will guarantee at least 25 stems of green and 30 of colorata. These are very long and have tons of branching. The tips of a few stems are starting to go emersed due to floating, but that will only make them branch more when planted submersed. $15 shipped for all of either species or $28 shipped for all of both.

Please PM me with any question or interest. Paypal only please and I ship via USPS priority mail. Please be aware that I have had very few problems shipping plants and I am very generous and understanding with things. However, please plan for the weather/ drop location in your area since nothing can live all day in a black mailbox in direct sun:)

Thanks for looking!
Dennis

· Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: Lots of Tiawan moss and pelia, plus tons of Rotala "colorata" and green

Moss and pelia gone, stem plant pending. Thanks all! Those that left me PM about moss/pelia, sorry.. pressed for time this morning and hope you see this. Will follow up PM tonight.

Thanks again.

· Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Lots of Tiawan moss and pelia, plus tons of Rotala "colorata" and green

Rotala sp. "colorata" sold, Rotala sp. "green" still available.. I still have lots of AquaJournals as listed in my other post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.