Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks,
Its been a while but I am still around. School, wrk and married life keep me a little busy for the forums lately but I still grow gobs of plants:) I've not trimmed in a while so I have a lot of plants for sale:

1/2 gallon bag of pelia and Tiawan moss. A little mixed but not much and easily seerated. Algae free of course. $15 shipped or $9 shipped for half of it.

I have not trimmed the Rotala sp "Colorata" or R. sp. "green" yet but I will guarantee at least 25 stems of green and 30 of colorata. These are very long and have tons of branching. The tips of a few stems are starting to go emersed due to floating, but that will only make them branch more when planted submersed. $15 shipped for all of either species or $28 shipped for all of both.

Please PM me with any question or interest. Paypal only please and I ship via USPS priority mail. Please be aware that I have had very few problems shipping plants and I am very generous and understanding with things. However, please plan for the weather/ drop location in your area since nothing can live all day in a black mailbox in direct sun:)

Thanks for looking!
Dennis

·
Registered
299 Posts
Re: FS: Lots of Tiawan moss and pelia, plus tons of Rotala "colorata" and green

dennis any pics of the colorata? Ive noticed some peoples gets more "color" then others in the same conditions.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Moss and pelia gone, stem plant pending. Thanks all! Those that left me PM about moss/pelia, sorry.. pressed for time this morning and hope you see this. Will follow up PM tonight.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Rotala sp. "colorata" sold, Rotala sp. "green" still available.. I still have lots of AquaJournals as listed in my other post.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

All gone. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.