Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to thin out the carpet. First one to jump aboard will get 50-75 nodes shipped for $13.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I bought M. minuta from bsmith in the past and not only was it extremely healthy, but he also sent a very generous portion. Don't hesitate!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have mine growing under a 28w compact fluorescent in a 10gal NPT (no co2 or ferts) and it's growing steady but slow. I even have some growing in an older tank completely shaded by a sword and it refuses to kick the bucket!

bsmith is a great guy and great seller; I'd be all over this if I had the room for more minuta lol

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have mine growing under a 28w compact fluorescent in a 10gal NPT (no co2 or ferts) and it's growing steady but slow. I even have some growing in an older tank completely shaded by a sword and it refuses to kick the bucket!

bsmith is a great guy and great seller; I'd be all over this if I had the room for more minuta lol
Thanks alot, im glad to hear it it thriving in your environment.

·
Registered
425 Posts

good to hear about seller reputation :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.