Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just started EI dosing and my floaters are taking off! I need to clear some out to make room for more light so they are going for $7 for one portion shipped via USPS priority mail. Any additional portions would be an additional $2 each.

Mini water lettuce - 3 x 3 inch squares worth of surface area or about 10 or so plantlets per portion. I have 4 to 5 portions available.

Hornwort - 3 - 4 inch stem length per portion. I have 3 - 4 portions available.

My tanks have snails (ramshorns and pondsnails) so the plants may have some on them the mini water lettuce may include a few bits of duckweed. Shipping will be in a USPS priority box with styrofoam peanuts and newspaper as insulation. They will be in doubled ziplock baggies with a little bit of tank water. I will be shipping on MONDAY and THURSDAY of next week.

This plants are fast growers in both of my tanks and a few large vases of water I have around the house for decoration. The celestial danio fry and shrimplets love to hide out in the root forests. Please PM me if interested or have any questions.

These are photos taken of the actual plants for sale:
Mini Water Lettuce

Mini Water Lettuce "Root Forest"

Hornwort

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still have 3 portions of mini water lettuce and 3 portions of hornwort left. I'll be able to ship these out on Thursday.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have about 3 bunches of each available. It just keeps growing. At this point I'll give it to you if you pay the shipping cost. I've had success sending it First Class in ziplocks doubled and put into a bubble envelope to the West Coast, instead of $4.80 Priority this runs around $1.25. If interested please let me know.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.