1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shipping is $6. Paypal only. U.S. only.

Echinodorus vesuvius, $2 per plant, 6 sold, 15 available

Najas sp 'Roraima', 2 clumps, $6, Great for new tank cycling! Several available

Staurogyne sp. 'Rio Araguaia' (formerly thought to be a Hygrophila) 6" branched stem $2,1 sold, 5 available

Weeping Moss - Vesicularia ferriei - $5 golf -ball sized. SOLD

Lamiaceae sp (aka Hemigraphis Traian) 6"stems, 6 available $3 per stem SOLD

Ludwigia sp 'Guinea' (aka Ludwigia senegalensis) $3 per stem, SOLD

Elatine sp 'Americana', 3 small stems, $5, SOLD

Ludwigia inclinata var verticillata 'Cuba' 5 stems $5 SOLD

Synogonanthus sp 'belem' (aka Tonina sp 'belem'), 5 stems $7, SOLD

Polygonum sp. 'Kawagoneum', 5 stems $7, SOLD

Polygonum praetermissum 'ruby', 2 stems $3, This plant is bigger than the Kawagoneium. It kind of grows sideways. The leaves are heart shaped at the stem. It a true red.SOLD

Rotala sp. hippuris 5 stems, $5, This is one of my favorites, red stem, green leaves with red undersides. It's very fine leafed, like R. Wallichii. SOLD

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Starrystarstarr. Not to worry. They will keep growing.... you can get them later... (unless I get rid of one or the other...) :D

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That ludwigia Guinea is an amazing looking plant. What sort of conditions do you have it growing in?
I do EI dosing. My tank is high light and CO2. Drop checker stays clear. I have a lot of water flow. I was getting some melting until I upped my KNO3. I think my plants were just sucking the nutrients out of the water. Since that things have been much better.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Tonina is so bright and clean. It's awesome! I want some. How do you keep it so nice?
I do have lots of water flow. Maybe that's the answer. I have soft water and they love that. I have to keep them in front so they can get the light. If they are shaded they look horrid. If you want some you need to pm me with the details. :D

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated quantities.

If you have a tank to cycle Najas sp Roraima is the best plant. It will suck up the Ammonia. I added Amazonia to a tank with fish and stuck in the Najas. Fish didn't flinch. Everything was fine. The Najas took care of the excess Ammonia.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
That was fast..

·
Registered
195 Posts
i'll take:
Najas sp 'Roraima', 2 clumps, $6
and Echinodorus Vesuvius- 2 plants.

Are these fast growers in about 3wpg(spiral cf bulbs) of 6500K?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.