Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated list and some additions!

RARE in US- New introduction from Asia-Freshwater Mother Fern-Trichomanes Auriculatum. A Filmy Fern. Medium to small sized fern with small creeping rhizome, foliage is similar to Borneo Fern (Trichomanes Javanicum), but lighter in color,not as stiff or plastic-like, and produces graceful arched fronds. Produces plantlets at the tips of the fronds leaflets when older. Grows unbelievably well submerged as an aquatic. Attaches to driftwood and rocks easily. Small 1" x 1" rooted plants to offer, amts limited- $10 each.

ADA (Aqua Design Amano) Nature Aquarium Goods-Hand blown Glass CO2 Beetle Counter- Mint in box-never used-everything is still sealed in the plastic bags inside the box! Original price tag still on box $174.99-Make me an offer!!

Spiky Moss- Nice 3" x 3" portion-2 available-$3.99 ea.SOLD OUT

Subwassertang (AKA Round Pellia, Freshwater Sea Kelp, Loma Fern,)
4" x 4" $4.99 ea. As much as you want!

Triangle Moss- Rare in the US. I do not know the proper ID-this was sold to me with this name. (After some online research, I now believe that this is Vesicularia Reticulata AKA Erect Moss). It grows very compact with tiny pine-like 'boughs' that turn upward on the points, and is 'fluffier' than most other similar mosses. Quick growing and NEVER gets stringy and long. 5" x 3" aluminum mesh plate-1 available-$30. Larger plate SOLD 4" x 4" aluminum mesh plate-1 available-$20

Microsorium Pteropus 'Windelov'- LARGE mat approx. 8" in dia., 6" tall fronds, thick growth with at least 20 rhizomes. Approx 4 available this size. $14.99 ea.

Several people have asked for smaller plantlets, so here you go, take as many as you like; Small plantlets with multiple rhizomes and leaves approx. 1"-2" tall @ $1. ea. Great starter ferns for Nano tanks!

Sagittaria Subulata- Plants offered have leaves anywhere from 5" to 12" tall, well rooted, at least 100 to offer, .50 ea, 10 or more .25 ea.

Small (4" long leaves) fully rooted Kliener Bar Sword, Beautiful wide rounded red leaves! $3.50-1 available.SOLD

Pink Rotala Colorata- $1. per stem

Hydrocotyle Verticillata $.50 per node

Shipping is a flat rate of $5 USPS Priority with confirmation delivery. If you would like to see photos of any of the actual auction plants, just send me your email address and Ill send them off to you! Thanks for looking and Happy Holidaze!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hydrocotyle Verticillata- I'll take 10-15 if you have that many to sell just making sure it is the small one right as there are 2 different ones one is slightly larger than the other..

Also can you e-mail me pics of that triangle moss at your leasure would love to see it. may one one aswell of the triangle moss

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hello fellow members,

The seller told me my package was mixed up with another buyers and so I was sent much smaller patch of mini pellia instead of what was described.

4" x 4" x 1" thick-(tall). Very nice sized 1 year old growth,
$25 only one available. SOLD OUT
Please let me know if you were sent the pellia described above, I am willing to buy some of it from you as the pellia I received is not the quantity or quality described.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Well, since you last logged in here at 5:52 and don't seem to want to deal with the problems via pm here is what is happening. I've also been contacted by 2 others that are having problems with their orders aswell.

I ordered the following:

Dwarf Ricca- Has about 1000 snails in it, not eggs but actual snails.

Mini Pellia- completely covered with thread algae and other moss not usable

Fissidens- Full of thread algae half dead

Erect Moss- haven't looked at it closely yet

Hydrocotyle Verticillata- NOT Verticillata but actually Vulgaris much larger form of Hydrocotyle, so its of no use to me

I am going to contact paypal at this point since you are chosing not to deal with the problem at hand and forewarn anyone else that plans to do buisness with this person.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello fellow members,

The seller told me my package was mixed up with another buyers and so I was sent much smaller patch of mini pellia instead of what was described.

Please let me know if you were sent the pellia described above, I am willing to buy some of it from you as the pellia I received is not the quantity or quality described.
I received a portion that was about half the size described, nothing close to a 4"x4"X1" piece. Maybe it was split between us?!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry to those of you who were not pleased with your purchases from me. Please feel free to contact me with any issues-my box is now cleared. My apologies for not contacting you the very second I received the emails today when I got home from work and instead opted to get ready to spend the time with my family on Christmas Eve. Just got home a little bit ago and Craig, I went straight to Paypal and you have a full refund + the additional cost of sending the plants back to me. Again, my sincere apologies in not dealing with this plant "emergency/crisis" until now:crybaby:. Neon Shrimp was refunded for the amt of riccardia missing from his order long before his post and I offered to send another portion for this oversight. Maestro; I did not "split" the order between the 2 of you, just got the sizes mixed up while quickly packing up the 14 orders last Saturday morning before work to get them out to everyone before Christmas since I received a few requests to do so. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Steven:hail:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just a Post Script;
FrostyNY; sent you a PM as requested.
To anyone else who might have a life shattering plant issue that just HAS to be resolved right NOW; My life doesnt consist of nothing but this hobby or this site so I probably won't be checking my emails tomorrow (Christmas Day----I just don't know how I get my priorities so mixed up!):rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.