Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - Needle Leaf Java Fern & Fissidens**Price Reduction**

Well I did a HUGE tank clear out, Has been months since a trim or any maintence and it was very over due. I have TONS of needle leaf java for sale! Portions will be solid base ball sized clumps, this grew in very thick and is VERY healthy! The portions will be generous! $8/portion

I also have some Fissidens for sale, I think it is fontanus but I am not positive. As I had said the tank had been neglected for a while and the moss got covered pretty good blocking most of the light to it. I have 6 golf ball sized portions, they are a little ratty but will bounce back no problem at all, The moss just needs a little TLC in good conditions. $5/portion

I accept paypal, (CC payment is fine) Shipping will be done Via USPS priority mail. All packages will ship next Monday, June 30th. Please add $6 to cover shipping cost.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*Bump*

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
replied to PM's, still have tons of NL Java fern available, and 2 portions of Fissidens!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For everyone that sent payment THANK YOU!!! all packages went out early this morning. Still have two portions of Fissidens left, PM me if your intrested!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you MrSanders! I received the package today and it was very generous, healthy, and huge! I purchased 1 portion and this is what MrSanders included, along with a bonus plant(is it some sort of moss?). The height of the box measures about 9 inches. Now to find some way to fit this monster in my 5 gallon tank :p

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy those who got some are pleased with what I sent. everything is sold out at this time. THANK YOU again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.