Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THREE complete packages as follows available - $22 each shipped:

Polygonum sp. 'Kawagoneum' - at least 1 LARGE, multi-branching rooted stem, 8-12"+ long
Echinodorus 'vesuvius' - 3-4+ rooted daughter plants, leaves 3-5+" long
Ludwigia brevipes - 2-3 multi-branching, rooted stems, 6-8" long
Limnophila aromatica - at least one LARGE, multi-branching, heavily-rooted stems
Green tiger lotus - one, nice, rooted daughter plant, leaves quarter to half-dollar+ sized, each plant 2-4 leaves
Cabomba furcata - purchased from Aqua Forest in SF a month or so ago. Growing like a weed for me. Nice red color. At least 1-2 rooted, branching stems, 8-15" long
Didiplis diandra - at least two, branching stems/growing tips, wonderful plant.
Eichhornia diversifolia - at least one, long, rooted, branching stem
Cyperus helferi - just divided up my big mother plant, 2 rooted bulbs/divisions with 5-6 leaves, 8-10" long, the bright green of this plant complements cards/neons beautifully
Ludwigia glandulosa - one large stem with many leaves and good roots
Ludwigia arcuata - 2-3 stems
Hydrotriche hottoniiflora - 2 branching growing tips, just stick in the substrate

Three identical packages, all plants in labeled, individual ziploc baggies and were just pulled from the tank and placed in the baggies dripping.

Shipping is USPS Priority. Paypal payment from non-CC sources.

PM me with your interest, payment must be made within 2 hours of my reply or I will need to go to the next person (sorry, but too many "I'll take it!" PM messages in the past that then never pay when others were waiting).

No heatpacks so watch your weather (sorry, no refunds or guarantees), I'd recommend buyers from West coast, Southwest and Southeast based on the weather these days.

These will be shipped first thing Monday (1/5). Any of the packages can be picked up in person in Albany, CA (near north Berkeley) tonight or Monday night (5th) or Monday or Tuesday (5th or 6th) in San Francisco (Marina, Cow Hollow area) for $12.00 each.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am new so I dont know if there is a feedback thread or not so Ill post here:

I recieved mine today! Thanks Rich! WOW... Talk about packaged professionally and got a lot of great healthy looking plants! Each in its own ziplock with the name on it! fast shipping! dont hesitate to buy from Rich...A+

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am new so I dont know if there is a feedback thread or not so Ill post here:

I recieved mine today! Thanks Rich! WOW... Talk about packaged professionally and got a lot of great healthy looking plants! Each in its own ziplock with the name on it! fast shipping! dont hesitate to buy from Rich...A+
Thanks Konji. Glad you are pleased. Click the number next to iTrader Rating on my name to the left and leave a feedback there please.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got The package...I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE. THE BEST PLANT PACKAGE I EVER BOUGHT ONLINE!!! THANK YOU RICHY
You happiness, makes me happy. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.