Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. I'm getting some new stuff for my collection and I need to make a whole bunch of room. I have 3 of the following packages available for $35.00 shipped each. I can accept any type of paypal payment or revolution money. I'm hoping to ship these out tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks! :D

The Guarantee: I guarantee that your plants will arrive alive and in good health or I'll refund 100% of your money minus the $6.00 shipping charge. In order to receive your refund I require that a picture of the plants is received by me at least 3 hours or sooner after their arrival to you based on the tracking data provided on the USPS website.

Each Package will Contain:

Elatine orientalis ~ 5 stems (looks like HM, has pointed leaf tips, can turn dark green)
Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Araguaia' - 1 stem (the tops of the stems have gone emersed and will convert back)
Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal' - 1 stem (the tops of the stems have gone emersed and will convert back)
Polygonum sp. 'Ruby' - 1 stem
Ludwigia brevipes ~ 6 stems
Rotala verticillaris ~ 20 stems
Ludwigia arcuata ~ 6 stems
Eleocharis sp. ~ 5 clumps (a native species that gets about 12" tall maximum)
Taiwan Moss - 1 golfball sized clump
Stringy Moss - 1 small sample
+ whatever others I feel like tossing in. :D

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Rare Plant Packages Live Arrival Guaranteed !!

1 package claimed....2 still available.

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: L. 'Pantanal', 'Araguaia' / E. orientalis / Polygonum 'Ruby'....Plant Package

Add $6.00 for shipping to any combination of the following....

Rotala verticillaris ~ 8 stems = $5.00 (several portions available)
Ludwigia arcuata ~ 8 stems = $5.00 (2 portions)
Ludwigia brevipes ~ 6 stems = $5.00 (2 portions)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.