Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to thin my endler tank, maybe even get rid of all of them...
So, I need to sell my endlers by the chunks. I will be selling them in groups of "starter colony". Each group will consist of at least 1 pair + endlers of various stages.

How do these colonies work?
Simple, you basically get endlers of various stages. Plop them into your cycled tank and let nature take its course. The adults that are shipped to you should be pregnant already. By the time their new babies pop out, the young adults that I have sent should be mature already and pregnant. The babies that were shipped should then be young adults by then and thus, the cycle goes on. You'll get a nice colony within 2 months or less.

My endlers are blackbars and some throw out peacocks, PURE endlers. They have never seen or crossed with a guppy before.
Extras will always be sent, but the offer below is what I can guarantee.

Here is what I have to offer:

1 Endler pair + 3 young adults + 5 fry. (It will be a mix)

$12 dollars per colony
One colony is enough to fill a 10G tank, so keep that in mind.

Shipping will be 7 dollars for the first 2 colonies.
3 or more colonies will be a $10 shipping charge.

If you would like to simply just add a few more fish to your colony order, PM me to discuss. I can only add fry or young adults to your order though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cannot just sell males or just adults for that matter. As I stated in my post, I'm doing this to thin out large portions of their population. So I'd like to sell them in a colony portions for people who are interested in starting an endler tank.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Old thread, but do you still have any? Does anyone have any pure endlers for sale?
Old thread indeed... As for the fish, depends on what you mean by "pure" endlers. Mine are by all appearances and to the best of my knowledge untainted by guppy blood, but I don't have a pedigree or anything for them. If you're ever in the CT/NYC area & want to pick them up, I do offer them for sale... might start shipping in the future, too.

That said, they're usually not hard to get at local aquarium club auctions and such. Someone in the area is invariably breeding more than they know what to do with. ;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Where do you live asuka? I live on Long Island, will probably be in the city next weekend with my girlfriend.

I'd be interested in a colony from you.
-Gordon

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Hi Gordon,

I'm up in Fairfield on the other side of the city from you - if you can make it that far north, I'm pretty easy to get to from the Merritt (Hutchinson river) Pkwy. I should be free next weekend, though (would be free this weekend too if not for Mother's Day)

Anyway, I don't want to take up space bumping up an old thread so I won't reply here again. I have my Endler's listed for sale over at this thread, though, if you want to read more - or just PM me ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.