Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rotala sp. Araguaia - $6 ea. 3"-4" stems
One of my favorite Rotala plant and they are one of the rarer ones in the hobby. I gets a pink/red top and green at the lower levels. New leaves come out as yellow at first, then will change to pink/red over time.

Rotala sp. Araguaia

Najas sp. Roramia - $5 per stem.
Fragile plant, similar to guppy grass. However, much rarer and looks WAY better! It has a rough texture to it and can get very red. The najas I have inside my tanks are turning pretty red. It's a fast grower, depending on your light. You can either float the stem and wait for it to grow or attempt to plant it right away. Just be careful while planting, because they are very fragile.

Najas sp. Roramia

Tonia Fluviaian - $6 per 3 stems.
Lovely plant. Offers a very nice green that really adds to a tank. When bunched together, they give the tank a very nice bushy feel to it. Grows very tall, so it can be used as a background plant for any tank.

Tonia Fluviaian

TopView of both Tonia Fluviaian and Rotala sp. Araguaia

Rotala sp. Araguaia on left next to the Rotala sp. Verticilaris and Tonia Fluviaian on right

These images are the actual plant that I keep, not something I took from others.
Quantities are limited!
Shipping is $6

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update!!
Tonia Fluviaian - SOLD OUT

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PRICE REDUCED:

Rotala sp. Araguaia - $5 per stem 3"-4"

Najas sp. Roramia - $3 per stem 3"-4"

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE:

Rotala sp. Araguaia - SOLD OUT

Najas sp. Roramia - $3 for a cluster stem with a couple 3" - 4" stems

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP! Rotala sp. Araguaia is now Available @ 5 per stem. Each stem is 3''-4'' long. These stems are sold from my own tanks. They are already all PINK! No need to worry about getting them in a green color.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Rotala sp. 'araguaia' - $5 Stem. 3-4 inches stems. 6 Available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.