Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have enough granifera to redistribute back to the hobby.

Price
  • 15 for $20 shipped.

Payment options
  • NON CC paypal
  • CC paypal

Size
  • They will be around cm in leangth some may be bigger but few will be smaller.

Please respond here in the thread and PM me.

This snail is still relatively rare to the hobby. I hope that wont be the case anymore.

In my experience with this snail after keeping them for around two years I have noticed a very effective snail. These snails tend to not mind light as much as regular MTS do. You might find that they hang out above the substrate in the middle of your light cycle and you might find them not. They serve the same function as MTS but more evenly distribute their time above and below the substrate.

They seem to grow slower than regular MTS but in reports that I have read online to research them I have found information stating that in localized areas where MTS and granifera both reside, granifera has outcompeted MTS for resources.

Here is a few pictures of the Melenoides Granifera.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Humps and bump, humps and bump, we like the threads with the humps and a bump.

Shameless bump with a shout-out to MC-Hammer.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have plenty available. I will include extras so dont worry that you will only receive the stated amount. I also ship with a few nice long stems of HM for the snails to hang on to. If you want a nice little starter of HM let me know and I will throw in 10 or so +4" stems of HM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.