Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My shrimp population has recently exploded and I'd like to thin it out a bit. I'm asking $1 per shrimp. I'll throw some extras into each bag too and a few springs of moss. ;)

Shipping will be USPS Priority for $5 and I'll be sending them in breather bags insulated and padded with newspaper. No heat packs.

Please pm if interested. I can ship on Saturday or any day next week.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
299 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, that's a lot of interest. I'm going to try and count how many I have before I respond to your PMs so I can ensure I have enough to go around. I'll target feed tonight and get a headcount.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shoot! I just confirmed the PMs I had enough for and then realized I made a mistake in quantity. I'm about 30 shy depending on how many I have in the canister filter hanging out. I'll re-pm folks and try to figure it out. :( Sorry in advance if I promised someone some and they don't end up getting them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
OK, I have no clue how to clear this up effectively so instead of confusing folks with multiple pms I'm going to post the approximate number I have available and the number sold (thus the remaining amount).

82 shrimp available
5 sold to Pandmao
12 sold to Gheitman
15 sol to DeeBee
10 sold to MrSanders + 5 CRS
30 sold to Mikslik
10 remaining

Pending Payment/Confirmation of Availability
Krisco 30 RCS
Tranr - 10 RCS

·
Registered
299 Posts
Payment has been sent.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just got my shrimp in. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
52 Posts
OK, I have no clue how to clear this up effectively so instead of confusing folks with multiple pms I'm going to post the approximate number I have available and the number sold (thus the remaining amount).

82 shrimp available
5 sold to Pandmao
12 sold to Gheitman
15 sol to DeeBee
10 sold to MrSanders + 5 CRS
30 sold to Mikslik
10 remaining

Pending Payment/Confirmation of Availability
Krisco 30 RCS
Tranr - 10 RCS
Don't worry about me bud. Give them to Tranr, or just let them have babies and then I catch ya next round if i still need them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.