Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Xp3 Filters for sale. Great condition, includes everything except the original box.

$100.00 each shipped

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wonderful; just perfect timing! I just had a seller renege on a deal for an XP3 over at Aquaria Central, so I'm back in the market for an XP3, so I'll gladly take one of those babies. I'll send a PM....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow, these filters sure sell quick.... must mean I'm making a good purchase! Or at least better than that Pinto and the Circuit City stock....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Who bought the other XP3? Have you heard anything from Chaz? Is everything okay?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I picked up a couple Xp5's on a BuyIt Now on Aquabid, where the same seller still had more last time I looked, for about $100 less than one I bought when they first showed up at my favorite fish store. They seem fine for a 125/150 gallon planted tank. I thought the current might be too much but it is controllable.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Rhodo, I took a quick gander and couldn't find what you were referring to. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, but would you mind posting a link? Thank you!

Chaz, thanks for the shipping update. I've tried PMing you again, but your PM is blocked for either everyone or me, so I figured I'll just have to post here. While I do appreciate the update, could you please pass along a shipping tracking number? Nothing arrived yesterday and it appears that it won't be arriving today since FedEx and USPS have both already stopped by, and I believe I saw the UPS truck drive by not long ago. I'd just like to know when I can expect this filter.

Thank you!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Okay, the filter finally arrived shortly after my posting. Thanks for shipping. If I might, in the future try to use more packing material and dry out the items more first. I've done alot of packing/shipping over the years, so I'd be happy to give some tips.

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Rhodo, I took a quick gander and couldn't find what you were referring to. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, but would you mind posting a link? Thank you!

Chaz, thanks for the shipping update. I've tried PMing you again, but your PM is blocked for either everyone or me, so I figured I'll just have to post here. While I do appreciate the update, could you please pass along a shipping tracking number? Nothing arrived yesterday and it appears that it won't be arriving today since FedEx and USPS have both already stopped by, and I believe I saw the UPS truck drive by not long ago. I'd just like to know when I can expect this filter.

Thank you!
I'm not sure whether it fits the rules of APC to post a link to an Aquabid auction, but I did PM it to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.