Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shipping $6 USA sellers only.

Sao Paulo, 6-8" stems, 5 for $7 - REDUCED, 1 SOLD,1 available

Ludwigia Arcuata,11 stems, some branched, $4, Beautiful dark red color, needle-like leaves, makes a WONDERFUL splash of color in the tank! several portions available

Echino Vesuvius approx 7 plants $9

Eriocaulaceae sp type 2, 5 stems 2" tall $63 SOLD. 1 available

Echino Quadricostatus, 3 plants for $5, 3 SOLD,1 available

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plants I would trade for are: Mini Pellia, Rotala macrandra narrow leaf, Ludwigia pantanal, Ranunculus inundatus, Polygonum hydropiperoides, Rotala sp "araguaia". Trying to thicken up some of my plant clumps. Or something rare that I don't know about! :D

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Going fast! Only 1 Sao Paulo portion left and the Ludwigia Arcuata.

I'm kinda surprised the Ludwigia Arcuata hasn't sold. It's a dark red gorgeous color. It makes a wonderful burst of red in the tank. It's got needle like leaves and branches out well It's a great plant!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Drinda,
I was hoping that your ad for 'Sao Paulo?' was going to be one of the tall chain swords (Echindorus/Helanthium sp. ), but with more well defined leaf and stem? I just acquired the tall version of E.angustifolius discussed last month... and now want that other variant

I am currently keeping Rotala macrandra and it is growing like a weed... faster than any other plant in my new tanks... so some really nice plants will be available very shortly.
--Neil

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey Neil, The Sao Paulo I have is Polygonum 'Sao Paulo'. Are you saying that there is a Echino sp 'Sao paulo'?

==Yes.... A triploid cytotype of Echinodorus tennellus
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T4F-4CSP4PB-2&_user=14684&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000001678&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=14684&md5=620e818dda88fbd588f0f4f7da6adc3d>

BTW, who is that little cutie in your avatar?
That is a picture of my grandson Owen when he was 15 months old. He immediately fell in love with the lower shelf tanks, especially that one he is touching with two Synodontis angelicus. The next time he came to visit, he was 3months older; When he came into the house, he walks right by his grandparents and waits at the door to the fish room until we let him in.

BTW, this is my 25th APC post!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is a picture of my grandson Owen when he was 15 months old. He immediately fell in love with the lower shelf tanks, especially that one he is touching with two Synodontis angelicus. The next time he came to visit, he was 3months older; When he came into the house, he walks right by his grandparents and waits at the door to the fish room until we let him in.

BTW, this is my 25th APC post!!!! :D
You are some big poster!

Well I guess that tells you where in you in order of importance. You can see people everywhere you go, but how often can you see a Synodontis angelicus!!! I think it may be in his genes! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.