Aquatic Plant Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling some dark scaping rocks that I have but didn't find a used for in my iwagumi tank. Its going to be packaged sales with flat rate shipping USPS priority. Rocks are pre-washed and pre-cleaned and ready for use.

That is what it looks like. Rocks ranges from small to large. I will be forming Small, Medium, and Large packages and will list here within a few days.

That is my iwagumi setup using the rocks.

Paypal is accepted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking for a package for a JBJ nanocube, 13x13 footprint. Hoping to do two clusters of 3-5 rocks each (similar to your pic, but smaller). Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will try to get some pictures in today for you guys. Stay tune =D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the lagg but yesterday was a little crazy. Ill have the pix and price up today for the Nano and the medium packages.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: FS: Scaping Rocks (Dark Color) 2 packages.

Here are the packages. Im sorry there is only two right now. I need to get a lot more small, meds, and large rocks to complete the other packages for you guys. Tomorrow will be updated again with at least 6 packages.

Nano 3-5 gal: $22 Shipped

Medium 10-15 gal: 35 Shipped

·
Registered
126 Posts
any rocks left? I need a package for a 30g
maybe 2 large 5med and 6-8 small
let me know price and please send a pic of your choices

thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
any rocks left? I need a package for a 30g
maybe 2 large 5med and 6-8 small
let me know price and please send a pic of your choices

thanks
30 gal is kinda large. I don't think I have rocks that size that would fit into your tank. I don't want to sell rocks that just won't work with your tank size. I just have to go get some smaller rocks and then ill make NANO, Medium, and maybe Large packages. I don't want to sell wack packs and ruin my rep =D. For sure ill post some more tomorrow. Stay tune. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.