Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few extra galaxy rasboras for $4 each plus shipping i can send express or 2 day. 2 day is $7 pm me for express quote with zip.

·
Registered
15 Posts
By 'nls' you mean New Life Spectrum fish food? If so, what type are you feeding them?

I ask, because I brought some galaxy rasboras back from anaheim with me a few weeks back. They eat flake food, but mine seem kind of finicky when it comes to eating. It would be nice to know what you are having success with as I see lots of NLS foods that I could try... Small Fish Formula, Community Fish Formula or Finicky Fish Formula would all be good candidates.

The store I purchased them from were feeding flake and baby brine shrimp.

Thanks,
--
Jim

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have the nls grow. they also eating great everything i fed. i buy a lot of food from kensfish.com and they have gone after it all.

·
r'bow lover
1,658 Posts
ken's powder/micro food works great for these guys. my TR ones eat this and NLS micro pellets. I dont feed flakes. They loves live BBS! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
When you say "ken's powder/micro" are you referring to the crumbles or meal foods? Those look like good options too.

All my other tanks I feed a variety of foods, but I don't have enough experience with these to know what variety to try. I appreciate the pointers. :)

--
Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.