Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's as easy as typing <weather 11201> or <weather new york> in the Google search box. Up will come the result. Substitute any location to check the weather there.

Now we all know Roy Deki needs some Blyxa - check his weather in Chandler, AZ and you will see he is cooking down there while we are freezing up here! :smile:

Google very recently added this feature.

Andrew Cribb

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Convert Metric to US Standards and vice versa with Google too

E.G.

Convert 30c to F in Google Search returns 30 degrees Celsius = 86 degrees Fahrenheit

Maybe we should rename the thread to Google Hacks?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Google Hacks - good one. On the old board I used to be able to go back to my original post (thread starter) and rename the subject - such as to add the word SOLD when something had been sold.... I tried that a couple of times on the new board but could not make it happen, probably due to my error though.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
On the old board I used to be able to go back to my original post (thread starter) and rename the subject - such as to add the word SOLD when something had been sold.... I tried that a couple of times on the new board but could not make it happen, probably due to my error though.
Not user error, renaming threads is a Mod/Admin function only.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Did you know all you need is a phone # in google search and you can get name and address.

·
Banned
50 Posts
We hit a record 73 yesterday and the thunderstroms rolled through last night.

Spring is not officially here though until we have our annual slush fest that occurs every year until the girls state basketball championships. Every year for as long as anyone can remember.

But it was nice wearing shorts yesterday and cruising on the scooter. My fiance says I looked like a ghost, Officer Judy saw me though and gave me a warning on the speeding thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.