Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The editor of Aquarium Fish Magazine has asked me to help her find certain photos. Here is what they need

Red Rubin sword
Ozelot sword
E. schlueteri leopard sword
E. Kleiner bar
E. horemanii red
Anubias nana marble
Anubias nana petite

I am not getting anything out of this whatsoever. You will be paid their normal rate for photos. The photos must be as high a resolution/dpi as possible if digital, or slides. If you can provide any of these pictures within two weeks of today, 12/1, then send me an email and I will give you all the info to submitt the pics, address and so forth. I just want to be able to tell AFM what to expect will be coming.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far two people are sending pics mostly of the Anubias. Still need pics of the swords. This is your chance to have your name published in the largest aquaria magazine! These pics need to be closeups of the plant to show what the plant looks like.

Thanks for all the replies! I think we got enough

·
Registered
269 Posts
I returned yesterday from a small expedition to the tropical rain forest streams closely together of the border with Brazil and I brought several horemanii RED. I have with and without floral twig, small, great. Although the plants in their natural means are not so showy but if he can wait for a few weeks, my hqi is going them to put much more pretty. Greetings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts