Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
dwarf gouramis are actually more aggressive than angels are don't believe everything you read when people say all cichlids are aggressive this really isnt the case of the time about 95 percent of angels are not very aggressive especially in a tank that size. the only time you see them fight is when they are in a tank too small and they are competing for space with isn't the case with a 60 gallon tank. so to sum it up you'll be fine

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
jazzlvr123, you said gouramis are more aggressive than angels since i put in the ottos and dropped in an algae wafer one of the gouramis hovered over the entire area chasing away anything that came near it should i take them back to my lfs and just get some angels... i really just want a peaceful tank
that sounds like a usual gourami to me it really depends on what your looking for, yes angels are more peaceful than dwarf grouramis so if a peaceful tank is what your looking for maybe they might be suited for your tanks environment. its really up to you to make the decision, some prefer gouramis some prefer angels, I personally favor a school of angels with any luck you'll get a pair in your hands, ad the the aquarium addiction begins...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.