Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k so i have a 60 gal. tank with two dwarf gouramis two juli corys and four ottos and my girlfriend who well really is my wife just without the paper work wants an angel is this a suitable situation.. cause really i like angels but they can be aggressive and well im sure you can understand my concerns any advice would be greatly appreciated, and if an angel is not the way to go maybe some suggestions would be extremely greatful.. thanks again

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jazzlvr123, you said gouramis are more aggressive than angels since i put in the ottos and dropped in an algae wafer one of the gouramis hovered over the entire area chasing away anything that came near it should i take them back to my lfs and just get some angels... i really just want a peaceful tank

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you are to true i got a ten gal. about a year and a half ago then decided to buy my girls dad a ten gal. within two weeks he had an eighty gal. saltwater reef setup and now i have my very young 60 gal. planted im very lucky i dont have kids yet...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i ended up trading in the gouramis and got some silver tipped tetras 6 to be exact im gonna wait a few weeks for my lfs to get some younger angels, thanks all of you who responded and as soon as i get a camera ill put some pictures up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.