1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, one more question. This is pressurized only right? I ask because ive heard of people getting diffusers to work with DIY which would be great.

Thx
MantisX

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nope, i beleive turltlehead is using DIY C02. He's had a thread about the c02 mix so im guessing its DIY.

Andrew

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sweet! I dont know if you can hold for me but I would like to purchase one for my 10 gallon. I wont have spending money in the bank until Friday though.

Thanks

MantisX

·
Registered
178 Posts
Turtlehead, it is kind of difficult to tell from the picture how fine the CO2 is being diffused. Would you say that it is a mist, or are they bubbles the size of those produced by a ceramic airstone? What brand is this? Is it the same diffuser that is sold by Aquatic Eco-Systems?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill have until my temp supply runs out then I will get more
I'm starting to recieve orders this week and next, I'll start sending out in two-three weeks. The size I have will be enough, the bigger one is useless, does the same thing but charge is couble, I can sell you that one if you want for 28$.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Turtlehead, I just tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. When you make some space, will you send me a PM to let me know?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Me too, Turtlehead. I'm interested as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.