Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
It was indeed most helpfull! Yet another of your great contributions to this wonderful forum. I look forward to your next post, always something new to be learned there :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I already thanked you over at plantgeek, but I will thank you again here. Tsunami and I were going to do a guide on glosso, but with yours being so perfect I don't believe it needs to be done. Great Job.. :)

Matt

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hubbahubbahehe said:
Aquoi you are a real treasure of this forum. Seriously,
I just want to give back what I got from the community as gratitude. I don't like to be selfish and keep all the good things to myself. I want everybody to benefit and improve with each other and find new challenges with each endeavour. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
aquoi said:
hubbahubbahehe said:
Aquoi you are a real treasure of this forum. Seriously,
I just want to give back what I got from the community as gratitude. I don't like to be selfish and keep all the good things to myself. I want everybody to benefit and improve with each other and find new challenges with each endeavour. :)
I salute you!!!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Aquoi,

That's an excellent article, thank you very much for writing it. Glosso's one of my favorite plants as it is so well suited to discus tanks. :)

Best,
Phil

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great resource, aquoi!

I'm sure this will help many folks get better results with Glosso.
Now, if you could only write an article teaching the patience required to sit and plant 6 pots worth of Glosso sprigs... :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great job on the article, it was very well done. I admire your patience with this plant and the effort you put into the article is much appreciated. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
aquoi,

thanks for sharing with us. its really helpful for me. i have a question/problem if you have had same question/problem? middle to right area of glosso in my tank seems growing faster than left side area! any idea why it happen? lighting? nutrition? :roll: i use Tetra liquid fertilizer. i don't dose it everyday. i do dose it after i change water twice a week everytime. i think i should dose it everyday, but i haven't figure it out what's the right amount for everyday using. i used to try, but i think i dosed too much before; therefore, algae grew faster. :twisted:

thanks,

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts