Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I already thanked you over at plantgeek, but I will thank you again here. Tsunami and I were going to do a guide on glosso, but with yours being so perfect I don't believe it needs to be done. Great Job.. :)

Matt

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hubbahubbahehe said:
Aquoi you are a real treasure of this forum. Seriously,
I just want to give back what I got from the community as gratitude. I don't like to be selfish and keep all the good things to myself. I want everybody to benefit and improve with each other and find new challenges with each endeavour. :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
aquoi said:
hubbahubbahehe said:
Aquoi you are a real treasure of this forum. Seriously,
I just want to give back what I got from the community as gratitude. I don't like to be selfish and keep all the good things to myself. I want everybody to benefit and improve with each other and find new challenges with each endeavour. :)
I salute you!!!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Aquoi,

That's an excellent article, thank you very much for writing it. Glosso's one of my favorite plants as it is so well suited to discus tanks. :)

Best,
Phil

·
Registered
216 Posts
aquoi,

thanks for sharing with us. its really helpful for me. i have a question/problem if you have had same question/problem? middle to right area of glosso in my tank seems growing faster than left side area! any idea why it happen? lighting? nutrition? :roll: i use Tetra liquid fertilizer. i don't dose it everyday. i do dose it after i change water twice a week everytime. i think i should dose it everyday, but i haven't figure it out what's the right amount for everyday using. i used to try, but i think i dosed too much before; therefore, algae grew faster. :twisted:

thanks,

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.