Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start with a splash, pun intended.:)

A friend has been having trouble that we just could not seem to resolve. In his internet travels, this site seemed to be the most informative. Well, now you have two more addicts to contend with.

I personally have quite a few years of raising fish and plants in spite of the stupid moves I have made. Old school meets new school would best describe my current status, hasn't there been a technical explosion in the last 10-15 years? Maybe this internets thingy could have something to do with it? The information, for better or worse, that is available to all of us now is simply amazing.

I plan on snooping around here for a couple of months, and then hopefully post the development of a new project/setup.

I don't have to tell you guys the incredible satifaction and pride that this hobby can bring. I have kept a tank of some sort off and on since adolescence, and have had many in the hobby help me tremendously. In fact, the best advise seems to come from the hobbyist not the lizard/bird/croc/fish emporium. But, there seems to be a nice balance here of both. The hobbyist check and balance with the manufacturers, cool, way cool actually.

Nuff of my ramblin, I look forward to the intellect here.

O, southern West Virginia is the center of the Universe.:D

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hi there!... Welcome to APC :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I see you made it over. I just set down and happened to see your subject line. I hope you find this place as informative as I have, not saying your information hasn't been good. If if wasn't for you I wouldn't have any need for APC. :hail::hail:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts