Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am back after a little shrimp room renovation, added 12 ten gallon tanks to free up some space for future projects and now time to recoup some of the cost associated with this project :). Stay tuned for additional shrimp sales later this year! These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 150, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72f-75f.

You will get 1/4" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship priority mail via USPS on Saturday for $12 and that includes a heat pack if necessary or you can opt for express delivery for an extra $20 and that will go out on Tuesday. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option.

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the package must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar(at)msn(dot)com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA.

Carbon Rilis
$6 each and for every 10 you buy you get 1 free!

Dark Blue Velvets
$4 each and for every 10 you buy you get 1 free!

These Items can be combined with shrimp orders;
I have prefilter sponges ($3each) for most round intake tubes of filters. Will fit Rena XP series canister filter, whisper 10-40 filters, and other like filter intake tubes.

Hikari shrimp cuisine .35 oz $5 each.

These items will be shipped separate from shrimp orders for an extra $5.
4 Hydor 100 watt brand new heaters never used $25 each

2 Tetra Whisper 40 brand new filters $25 each

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Rostick!

Hey, are the Carbon Rilis always that blue? Whenever I've seen pictures, they were black and blahhhh..... grey, dirty, translucent sludge colored. Is this something special that you've been able to breed out of them?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have noticed that once they reach maturity and start breeding they start showing a blue hue to them. Also the females have a more pronounced blue to them than males just like other neos. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts