Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted on here in a very long time as my 72 gallon bow front has been void of all of my great plants due to overly large predatory species of fish. My population has since dwindled and I'm looking to rebuild. If anyone would be willing to part with some excess fast growing and medium to low light plants and mosses please pm me. I live in NY and would compensate for shipping costs if you'd like.
I'm not familiar with specific plant species however a few years ago a gracious member started my tank off with an abundance of some type of annubis I believe and it flourished and covered my tank in no time. Any such plants, usually considered a nuisance to many, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
BassMan. Don't beg. See Rule #9:

9. Want ads are encouraged; it's a great way to ask for desired plants. However, please offer a trade or agree to at least cover the cost of shipping. Wanton begging will lead to deleted posts. It is impolite and has no place in this forum. Moderator's discretion is final when identifying begging-type posts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Bk828- I'm definitely willing to come to Bk, thank you! Please pm me any needed info as to when would be good for you.
@ Heypk- I apologize for unintentionally coming off like I was begging. I'm certainly more than willing to cover any shipping costs. I don't have much to barter with but I have no problem giving compensation. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to clear this up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts