Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done guys. This could be one of the best plant galleries online. Top quality pictures and informative text.

Do you pick and choose pictures, or you open for submissions ?. I have few more species which are not listed and additional pictures which have better quality then the ones (from 3rd party websites) already posted.

·
Administrator
7,405 Posts
Cool stuff Art.

I also have pictures of additional plants not presently featured. I would also be willing to contribute text.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Thanks guys! Carlos or I will be contacting you shortly. Unfortunately, both him and I are dealing with hurricane Frances at the moment so it may be a day or two.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
We are open for submissions, but we also scan photography for high quality. Please do not hesitate to provide photography and text to the database. It is still very much under construction! Hopefully, it'll be considerably larger in the future.

Please send all information and photography to:

[email protected]

Carlos

·
Registered
852 Posts
More pictures would most definitely be appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
I tip my hat to all of you! It's a great resource. I agree with Jay. This has unlimited potential.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Carlos was the real drive behind beating some of us about the head and neck to produce quality work in a timely manner. Thanks Carlos for all your efforts, and I'm sure my wounds will heal soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow This site is getting better and better :D . Soon, I will be able to do all of my research here and the krib. Great job on the Plant Finder!! My only suggestion would be to add a search that goes by soft water and hard water since I have super soft water and have had probs with plants that cannot handle soft water(Or at least that is what I am blaming it on :lol: )

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Very well done guys!!! I wish I had the time to redo the gallery at AB. BUT I can do my research here! Great Job!!
Don't worry Hawk, it's already being worked on and we will give them a run for their money! It wasn't as much of a secret as they think! :wink: Great WEB design. Reeal nice layout.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts