Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, a newbie to aquariums, fish tending and cultivating live plants. It seems that everytime I get one problem figured out I have ten new ones to tackle. All is well just getting my second tank going a 33 gal. the first tank is a 10 gal my 2 year old got as a gift from his grandfather. recently I have been having real problems with floating algea in the water as well as on my rocks and plants, any thoughts
RYY

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Hi RYY and welcome to APC!

We've all been there in the beginning so don't get worried about it. In fact, most of us battle algae from time to time. The difference is that the more experienced know that it is a battle they will win. We'll help you through it.

You need to go to the Algae forum and look up the sticky that has a list of questions we need to know to get a handle on your situation. Go and do it and we'll talk there.

Again, thanks for becoming a member.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
RYY, Welcome to APC :razz:

There is ups & downs in this hobby, but well worth it. The joy out weighs the sorrow by far, so never give up. We have a great group of people here to help solve what ever problems you may run into.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to APC!

I agree, we've all had hurdles to stumble over, but once you overcome them it's a real sense of accomplishment. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts