Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have just recently re-entered the hobby after an absence of about 12 years. Wow, have things changed! I always loved having live plants but there was not a large selection or much info on their care at the time. Thanks to a friend, I am off and running with a small (20 gal) tank.

I've done all the cycling and added some fish and plants to get started. I probably picked all the wrong plants for one reason or another but I'm glad to see them growing at the moment.

I look forward to learning a lot from all of you in the near future!

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :smile: ... I'm glad you have gotten back into the hobby after so many years of absence.

·
Registered
278 Posts
welcome to the boards neighbor =) Where in Delaware are ya? I'm in PA

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome. You will have to let us know about any good LFS in Delaware. I get down that way every once in a while and the only one I have visited is "Fishman" on 202 near I-95. This site has been a tremendous help to me so enjoy it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
MTechnik said:
Welcome aboard man, like Phillyman and Thaerin I'm close too. Good to see another mid-atlanic person!
Hmm... seem to have missed this thread. Just logged on today for the first time in a while, 285 pages of posts to catch up on :). Well, I'm local to Delaware, at the University actually. Giancarlo is also local and a few others, best way to get in touch with us is probably direct email, jeff at rockytop dot net (as if the spiders won't get that :) ), as I can't promise to keep up on the boards. For LFS I drive to Randelstown MD to the Aquarium Center, I haven't found anything in the Philadelphia I care for freshwater-wise, altho the hidden reef in NE is a definate must see if you experiment on the other side of the salt also.

I'll drive down and visit Ghazanfar and company every once and a while. If I'm going on a trip down to the AC, I usually post to the Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phillyplants/ and try and arrange a carpool, might be worth adding yourself to list to see whats going down...

Cheers,
Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts