Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Welcome

You should find a lot of good info and help in these pages as I have. I don't mind my wife wanting to go outlet shopping in Lancaster anymore, because I get to go to TFP. What a great store. Are you putting 3 -96 watt PC bulbs over that 65 gallon tank? That seems like alot. You probably only need to run 2. It is better to start out slowly building light intensity to make sure you have everything right. PM me if you need some Hygro. polysperma "ceylon".It is a fast growing stem plant that I received in an auction from this site. It is a great nutrient absorber. I have to trim weekly and have been starting to throw it away.Read alot and enjoy the site.

· Registered
117 Posts
I plan on being at the next DCAS meeting, and I will be bringing plants for auction. If you need some before the 4th let me know. Don't forget the annual auction is March 12. I have seen nice bogwood from Ed, but I don't have any yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.