Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been intending to join APC for the past week now, and finally got the chance to :smile: . I'm also a member over at fishprofiles.com, but I thought that since I've taken a real appreciation for the aquatic plant, that this would be a great forum to join.

My aquariums... nothing special, seeing as I'm pretty new to this hobby, but I've picked up quite a bit in a short period of time. 1 planted 10 gal. and a planted 20. No ferts, CO2 (soon maybe... might start today even!), or trace elements being used in either. And both have FW fish in them. Lighting is 2.75 WPG in the 20 gal. and 3 WPG in the 10.

Plants in both are, Brazilian Pennywort, Moneywort, Corkscrew Valisneria, Anubias Nana and another variety (not sure which variation it is), Hornwort, Java Fern, Java Moss, Hygrophila Polysperma, Wisteria and Cryptocoryne wendtii.

And substrate is a small pea size.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting as many members as I can, and taking the next step in aquatic plants... aquatic horticulture.

Thanks

JEG

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Jeg... Welcome to APC, a great place to learn :smile:

I would reccomend C02 injection with the wattage you have, if you need to know more ask away in the new to planted tank forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts