Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an account on this board for quite a while, but I usually post on other forums. Today I decided to diversify.

I have a 20 gallon long that's packed full of plants (esp. asian ambulia, which grows like crazy), and I'm considering setting up my 10g again within a few weeks for some shrimp.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Howdy and welcome; Glad to have you over. I lurk on other boards, but I only post on this one so I don't get confused. :retard:

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
By the way, what's the deal with these "plant points"?
Back in the day (WAY before I joined the site) you could get "pets" (not sure what they are called) . You'll see some members here have little creatures under their usernames. Plant points were awarded for posting, and you used the points to cash in for food for the pets. I think I "read" a rumor that the pet thing was coming back someday, but for now, the plant points don't really mean anything.

-Dave

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back in the day (WAY before I joined the site) you could get "pets" (not sure what they are called) . You'll see some members here have little creatures under their usernames. Plant points were awarded for posting, and you used the points to cash in for food for the pets. I think I "read" a rumor that the pet thing was coming back someday, but for now, the plant points don't really mean anything.

-Dave
Bizarre.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Glad you decided to start posting... Welcome :p

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome! Like Trena said, we're glad you decided to introduce yourself. :)

I have one of the Petz and just a little OT thing we had/have as a perk to those who are interested. As stated, they will probably be offered again as time allows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts