Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone was interested in buying something from Greg Watson so that we can distribute these in time for the meet.

I am getting 1 lb of the CSM+B Plantex which should last me a lifetime. It's <$20 shipped. A pound of that is more than enough for my needs so I was wondering If anyone wants to split that or perhaps order something else there. Shipping seems to be <$15 even if I have placed 15 lbs worth of goods.

Please Reply ASAP so we can get the order ship ASAP.

Dry Fertilizers

-Jon

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Don't forget that I've already got KNO3 and KH2PO4. I'm also thinking about a run for K2SO4 for those who want it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
orthikon, I may have a spare pound of CSM+B that I could sell ya @ the meet if you wanted.

It might be cheaper than getting it at GW unless there's a bunch more people who want to get just CSM+B from there. Mike has a great price on the macro ferts.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Mike that would be a great idea

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, I already have plenty of macros from you when we had our first meeting.

Epicfish I'm definitely interested in buying that CSM+b, if no one else is buying from Greg Watson.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Something else to consider is that we can do a group order on Planted CSM and boric acid and then mix it ourselves. Only about $7 per pound versus $9 plus (~$10) shipping from GW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts