Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Group buy: Eusteralis Stellata, Lobelia, Lud. cuba, Lud Pant

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Ptahkeem 
#1 ·
closed ;)

#2 ·
Just checked with my source and the lobelia is the true dwarf variety.
Oh by the way Im not sure if I can offer a guarentee on live plants and that everyone will be happy. Im just doing this to offer an opportunity for people who would like these plants to get a chance to get them. If the plants die then I will be suffering just as much as anyone else who gets in on this order. Just wanted to say this to keep out of any trouble but I will do my best to get the plants all in order. Thanks!

#7 ·
FYI,

I received E. stellata on few occasions and despite the fact that it was only 2-3 day delivery, each time it came in a bad shape. I just can't imagine receiving this plant from Singapore and then resending to people in US. You really have to think about that one :wink:

#8 ·
Hi Jay
thanks for the tip. Ill make sure to let people know that the ES might not make it or I can even just take that plant out of the order all together. Hopefully the other plants will make it alright though. Im assuming that people who want in on this order know the risk involved in receiving dead or not so great plants as I am taking the exact same risk with them. My friend has stated that if the plants do not make it alive that I can take pictures of them and he will send me new live plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.