Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into building an inline CO2 diffuser using James H.'s plants. It will use a clear center tube between 6-8" long. While pricing things out, it gets much cheaper to make a bunch than just one.

Anyone here interested if I were to make a bunch (7-10 of them) and sell. I'd anticipate ~$25 but I need to price a couple more things out first.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can see a picture of what it will most likely look like under the construction section (aqauaria) at www.hoftiezer.net

Those ceramic/glass diffusers aren't as good as inline diffusers . Ceramic differsers work well but you are still not using all your CO2. an inline pretty much is 100% saturation ...unless I missunderstand that diffuser.

Also, this will be less stuff in the tank :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm considering making this to be run vertically (ie straight instead of the 90°) Any opinions? straight means we can use it on the intake really easily.

Also, for the Barbs, AFAIK Filstar and Eheim would use 5/8" barbs. Is this correct? Any other barb size used? For the CO2, it is normally 1/8" correct?

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.