Aquatic Plant Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but who all might be interested in ordering together from Aquarium Design Group? I am trying to see if there are enough people locally or if I should just order myself.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I will put this info. out there in numerous places for all to see/find but I have been doing a lot of math today and it comes down to this:
The pricing on the site for ADA goods -ESPECIALLY THE SUBSTRATE- will be good until the first order is placed. Think of it as introductory pricing to help get some initial product out there/folks using and trying it, etc. After that, I will pretty much be forced to raise the price a bit in order to keep this a worthwhile endeavor. By "a bit", I would say for example the 9 liter bag of Aqua Soil priced at $22.00 will probably be closer to $38.00. Not an unreasonable amount still, but not the awesome introductory price either. In other words- GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!! This intro period is a prime opportunity to try the product with fairly low risk/investment- though I think we all know that used properly, the stuff works and works well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.