back: ranunculus inudatus

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Nice start... Keep us updated!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Looks like a good start. Is that the Ranunculus from me? I think HC would look better because of the size of the tank. I like the aquasoil I will have to try that some time in the future when I can scrape together enough money to buy it.

I am thinking about making a nano. What kind of equipment are you using: Lighting, water movement, co2.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes and no will I had bit before. Yours were runners while the one I had before was an actually plant I split into 2. Uhh 2.5 from petsmart, Lights are 2 x9 power compacts Im switching it to the 18 watt fixture when I get the legs. Red Sea nano filter DIY co2 which I will set up tomorrow.

John do you have more? I have a bit from what you gave my previously but it did not seem like I had enough so I used the glosso.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John- alright sounds good to me actually I might want a bit to fill up a 20 gal of it cause Im redoing my 20 gallon.

Alphacat- Thanks!
I was in a rush yesterday. Today I to got a better picture of it of the full tank.

Today I also added a heater-which is broken...just keeps heating up and a DIY co2 with bottle cap co2 bell.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got some new rocks from AquaForest in SF that my friend picked up for me. Might be doing a swap out.

I also got these other ones but I am going to use those for my 20 gallon =]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not bad. They're pretty nice. I'd like to get me some but I'm here at Miami Florida. So I need them to get shipped here. I also have a couple of 2.5G tanks that I want to use rocks instead of wood. Any updates?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice beginning. I really like the new rocks. Have you thought about using different kinds of mosses for this tank? I am using Taiwan, weeping and erect mosses on stones and driftwood and after about 6 weeks of filling in it is thick with the stuff. What kind of critters? Are you thinking about shrimp?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts