Aquatic Plant Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
If you take out the thermometer for the photo, it will almost look like a 10 Gallon tank to me.

I love your tank! Very nice.

And great photo of your Zebra Oto! How did you get a picture that close up? Any special attachment lens on your camera?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Took a break from studying so I snapped this. Took out the thermometer its being used in my other tank. Also took out the filter too since it was sort of useless...Also switched out the lights finally to my 12" current fixture. Here we go:

Jim: I just used macro mode on my digital and I used a little mini tripod.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Hey...you have an account with too many y's on PT.net. I still like the tank.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I don't really dose anything just a little bit of K and a N from time to time.

This weeks update:

added the tennelus sp. 'red' in the middle

and a random bubble on the hc =]

enjoy leave comments and feedback!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I love the string of tiny bubbles in the back middle from your plants pearling; and the close up photo of the HC pearling is great!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Wow. Very interesting color on that guy! What does the mate look like?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Its been long since I updated this... I ran into a few problems and I did not have co2 running on my tank for roughly two weeks. I had some bad algae problems but now everything is bouncing back. Also thinking about a re-scape since I picked up some new rock pieces =]

As you can see still a little algae problem...but most growth looks good. As for fish go I added a three Corydoras habrosus I highly recommend them, really cute little guys:

Should have a tank update once everything looks a little better...
Enjoy for now.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts