Aquatic Plant Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Awesome tank, and great photos of your fish. I really enjoyed those pictures.

But no more Blyxa? I really liked how it contrasted against the rocks. It's hard to make out what you replaced it with in the right corner.

Very inspiring little nano, and great rock work.

-John N.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
I am afraid the Blyxa does not like the temperature fluctuating so it started to melt away. In the summer it did fine since the temperature did not fluctuate as much as it does now.

John N: The plants in the right corner are Crypt Parva, Tenellus sp. and Ranunculus inundatus.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Tanks looks nice. If you can get the tennellus to grow in nice and thick I think it can take the place of the blyxa. Thats a lot of nice looking HC.

BTW Yah the blyxa you sent me melted too. Its growing back but its annoying when it all just dissolved.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Great looking tank, as was the layout before. You have a great eye on the rock woek. The C. parva might pop up in some unxpected places since it still runners. C. lucens might work too....a little bigger but clumps instead of runs.

Cheers.
Jim

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I really love the way that driftwood forms a bridge. Once the Anubias and moss grow in to cover the wood a bit more it will look brilliant. I could never be so restrained!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Alright everyone is wondering how this tank looks I took this picture a couple months ago...The tank is still up and running but all you see is moss right now. Pretty much it has been left the same and I let it do its own thing.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts