Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember upgrading to a new version of Windows every few year and spending a day and a half working out all the problems the upgrade caused. :-X

Well, we upgraded to version 2.0.8 of our forum software because of security concerns. Unfortunately, the code changes have created quite a few problems with existing features such as login/log out, view posts since last visit, and attachments.

I have reported all of this to the software developers who are working on the problem. However, if you see any other bugs running around, PLEASE let me know.

I am holding off on a few feature upgrades until the bugs are worked out.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
The other day the forum wouldnt mark messages I have read as read....they all stayed new. Thats fixed now I guess. Other than that and the usual log in problem I havent seen any.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure what the problem is..but I started "My First Planted Tank...HELP!!!" this morning under "New to Planted Aquariums" and now I can't access the link anymore.

Could you look at this because I can't see what the replies to my questions were. I was able to access it a couple of time and reply and then it locked me out.

Thanks,
Rhonda :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Aquoi's log in problem

Aquoi,

I have had the same problem, but I've found a work around...

When you get the blank page, click the "back" button on your browser's toolbar, reenter your password, and then click "log in" again. You should then make it to the forum index. This method has yet to fail for me.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
When I log in, I get a blank page, but all I have to do is hit the 'reload' button, and I get logged in propoerly. I do not have to re-enter the password.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
No problems logging in for me but mine does it automatically. I find it works faster and easier though through the link in my email. Does not bother me though. The only problem I have come across is that sometimes I have trouble getting a submit to a post to go through. It takes a while with a blank screen up and nothing happens. I find that if I hit the stop button (I have ie6) then it goes right through. This has caused me to douple post a couple of times but it won't let me delete just one. WOnderful site though:) Thanks

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
For some reason I cannot post pictures...the button never shows up. I also tried linking to my FTP for pics but that doesnt seem to work anymore either.....

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Folks,

I believe we've dealt with these issues. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not getting "new reply to topic" email notifications. I've checked my profile settings are correct, and I've made sure I'm set to watch certain topics.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not sure if this is a new bug or maybe just never noticed one. I uploaded to my albulm and wanted to put the pictures with one of my posts. The link worked fine but when I tryed to put the "

1 - 20 of 24 Posts