Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must admit that I was learning about this Forum and its cohabitants for a while, and I'm happy that i can drop in and feel amongst you as if I would have been doing that for ages - Thank you!

I'm getting back to what I fascinated myself from early years of my life, and returning to that hobby back and forth over the years. I feel that I wouldn't be able to find any better companionship than APC Forum offers, as I found over many hours of tracing your individual adventures with plants and....algae, as well as equipment questions and helpful answers which so generously fills these threads and its pages.

Thank you for letting me in, and I hope to find an experinced advise or two over my trying to fill that 180 gallons with something more than the air, which at present settled in it.

M.Edward N.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome to APC. This is definitely a good place to learn and grow. Sounds like you are taking the patient route and learning before doing.

We are glad to have you here!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to APC Edward!

Thank you for your kind words about the community here - they are a great bunch. :)

I'm glad you introduced yourself.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Great to have you join us here at APC... Welcome aboard :p

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome, Edward.

Lots of nice members here to help you out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts