Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People, i'm registered here for a while now but never really joined the Forum, this time i'll try to participate more! ;)

I'm from Brazil, Pará, a state right inside the amazon forest, so I'll try to always post pics of fishes and places from here.

See you all soon, so!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heeeey!!

I'm from Brazil too! I've been visiting here since forever but as my friends registered, here I am :cool:

I'm keen on endlers, halfbeaks and plume-tail plattys. I Keep them all in 3 planted tanks. Also, I have a little slayer, a female of Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos that killed all of her mates... So she's alone now.

Wonderful forum, must I tell you!

Hope we can be useful here!

Byye! :wave:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi guys!!!
I was here for a while too, but was just observing until now...
I'm from Brazil too but I'm from south... near the atlantic forest.
As time goes by I'll try to show you the pics from my fishes, invertebrates and planted (and also african) tanks and I'll see if I get some pics from wild fishes too :D

See ya!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to all of you from the land of Beautiful Amazon. This is a great forum for all planted aquarium hobbyists.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, all!!

Once my friends came to introduce themselves, it is also an honor for me starting to participate a little bit more... i'd like to say that your forum is one of the most amazing, specially about aquascaping.

I'm an aquatic plant and aquascaping addicted, and i hope we can exchange experience and some pics, too...
Regards!!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Welcome everybody!
Wow! It's wonderful to have a group join us. I hope you will share pictures of your tanks, and your beautiful country, when you get a chance. Make yourselves at home, and share something about yourself and how you got into the hobby.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hiiii o/

One more brazilian ;-D.

I am also new here, but I hope to participate and contribute to the forum.
My name is Chantal, I am from Curitiba/Paraná, in the south of the country.

I have a nano-planted and an american cichlids tank, as soon as possible I will share some pictures with you all. :D

See ya.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome to the board everyone!

I'm so glad you all introduced yourselves. :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing photos of your beautiful area, and your tanks of course!

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
:welcome:to APC!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello guys,
I'm from Brazil too.
My name's Ricardo Britzke, I living in Rio Claro/São Paulo, in the south of the Brazil.
I hope to contribute with the forum.

Hug ;)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Hi Britzke,

Wow, there are a lot of you crazy plant people down there in Brazil! Welcome to APC!

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is awesome to see and have people all over the world to communicate with about this hobby.SHould be alot of fun.Welcome from Idaho,USA.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome Ricardo. Where have all you guys been all these days? There's been a sudden jump in the folks from Brasil.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Actually, most of us, here in this thread are friends, and spend some hours chatting on msn, Gravy9!!
So, if you want to talk to anyone here, it's quite easier adding us!! heheheh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts