Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all...I joined APC minutes ago, although I have been taking advantage of much information for the past few months. I have been involved with aquariums since I was 7...got a 20 gallon, steel sided, slate bottom tank for my birthday and have been in and out of the hobby for the past four decades or so! I tried live plants about 5 years ago with DIY CO2, with some success, but moved to a new house in 2004, and never set up the tank again. I am in the process of setting up a 75 gal, automatic CO2 system, and am looking forward to all the challenges,and hopefully, rewards of doing so. I look forward to my participation in APC.
Chuck from Buffalo, NY

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi this is my first post also, I've been lurking for a while but had to say hello because I'm from Buffalo too!

I'm also just about to set up my first pressurized co2 did you find a cylinder yet? i'm having a hard time finding one locally!

welcome to APC!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Chuck and lizziontti.

This is a great forum to learn and share your ideas and thoughts. Don't forget to check out the For Sale/Trade section for plants. You're sure to find selections that you can't find anywhere else.

Welcome again.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Hello Chuck... Welcome to APC :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts