Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been poking around this site for a few days now and thought I'd better officially say hello :)
I've had aquariums for many years, mostly cichlids. I also have a thing for dwarf plecos, that's how the planted tank got started about 6 months ago. I'm still learning about it all and having a great time doing it! I put in a photo of the tank because I'm not so sure of the aquascaping so advice is welcome:)

disp.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Welcome to APC! Your plants look really healthy and I like the mix of leaf sizes and colors. What you could work on is developing a fore, middle, and background as right now you mostly have background with little in the way of foreground and middle ground. Look through the forums and you'll get a feel for what you like the look of and go from there. Your off to a good start and I'm glad you're having fun with it. :)

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :p Your tank looks healthy & clean, which is the most important thing. If you post in the "Aquascaping" forum you will get more advice on scaping your tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts