Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone came across this site while searching for info on algae, and no I don't have a problem with it I work in aquatics so come across a few who do. Been interested in planted tanks for about 8 years, but kept tropical fish on and off for about 40. Fairly new to this computer thing though, husband and sons did a takeover so I now have my own any ladies out there you know what I'm saying when you get raised eyebrows tuts and sighs when Mums using the computer. I know a fair bit about aquatic plants and water chemistry but don't know about some of the American aquatic brands compared to those in the UK.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
:welcome:to APC!... Me & my hubby use to fight over the computer, then I got my own. That solved that problem :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meant to reply to these messages before now got a little carried away reading the comments and made one or two of my own.

Orlando-Incidently does this Junior member thing alter as you post more messages or over a set amount of time, as I feel a little to old to be classed as a junior. I did find the bit about supporting members so I'm thinking about that one.

Trenac-I did use my son's laptop for a while now I have my own as well since I brought my own, he complained my version of windows was better than his, just can't win can you or maybe I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts