Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Just an intro here. I raise exotic chickens for pets, and up until jan. I had several tanks of fish, from african ciclids to guppys. Well, we bought a new mobile home, and unfortunately because of delays getting my elctricity back on I lost most of my fish. So now I have a new 75 gal. tank, with a couple of sad plants, a few japanese guppys, some BNs, a few corys, lyretail swords, lyretail mollies, and a dojo loach. Poor fella, he is my hurricane predictor. In case anyone is interested, long fin BNs must be a lot less hardy than the reg. fin variety, as I lost all of those. Not complaining, I am used to starting over. That's one reason I found this site. Am looking for unusual types of plants and fish , and thought I might get help here keeping them alive.
I like fish and chickens that are not normally found in the every day places. Even when I see a different kind of plant I try to get it and bring it home. Ok, so that's my story. Sorry it took so long to tell.

·
Premium Member
8,540 Posts
Welcome! So sorry about all your fish! This is the place to get rare plants. Check out the For Sale forum.

You have me curious about your chickens.... Do you have an pxs of exotic chickens to post?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately not. I am pretty clutzy with technical devices, that's why I stick with low tech tanks. Even my chickens are easy keepers, lol.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sorry about all the fish, Patricia. Welcome to the forum. You're sure to find all the exotic plants you're looking for.

Welcome again.

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Welcome to APC :cheer2: ... I've lost all my fish before from a power outage, so I know how it feels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts