Aquatic Plant Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Just an intro here. I raise exotic chickens for pets, and up until jan. I had several tanks of fish, from african ciclids to guppys. Well, we bought a new mobile home, and unfortunately because of delays getting my elctricity back on I lost most of my fish. So now I have a new 75 gal. tank, with a couple of sad plants, a few japanese guppys, some BNs, a few corys, lyretail swords, lyretail mollies, and a dojo loach. Poor fella, he is my hurricane predictor. In case anyone is interested, long fin BNs must be a lot less hardy than the reg. fin variety, as I lost all of those. Not complaining, I am used to starting over. That's one reason I found this site. Am looking for unusual types of plants and fish , and thought I might get help here keeping them alive.
I like fish and chickens that are not normally found in the every day places. Even when I see a different kind of plant I try to get it and bring it home. Ok, so that's my story. Sorry it took so long to tell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.