Aquatic Plant Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Eric Von Roberts, I'm from a little town in Missouri called Macon. University of Missouri is thirty miles to the south of here. I've been married three times and have one son David from my first wife .
I'm really into fishkeeping . Cichlid's are my favorite freshwater fish. I have a E.B.J.D a regular Jack Dempsey and a Rainbow Cichlid. I also have a ten inch Pleco. My tank is a 55 gallon glass aquarium. I run two large canister filters ,one with a 9 watt UV sterilizer. My tank is fairly easy to upkeep. With the amount of gallons per hour that I'm circulating. I at this time don't have any live plants but I would like to change that very soon . I just have to save enough money for
appropriate lighting. I would prefer Led lights, at some point . I'm wanting to learn more about cichlid's . I would like to have a mated pair of Jack Dempsey or a pair of some kind of cichlid's. Learning how to sex Cichlids would be helpful . But seems to be a difficult task. Well that's about all there is to say for now . I hope to meet some people on this forum and learn more about fish keeping. Thanks for having such a forum !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts